We’ve pushed several fixes to the UNSTABLE and STABLE branches over the last week:
- /etc/init.d/routing startup errors.
- Virtualbox now properly loads vboxnet modules.
- Webcamd is enabled by default.
- The TrueOS installer now defaults to a “fresh” instalação.
UNSTABLE also has an update coming soon to add a couple important items for testing:
- Experimental FreeBSD ino64 work (expect to encounter bugs).
- Intel Wireless 8265 patch in preparation for back-porting to STABLE.
All .iso and .img files in the Diretório de download are updated to TrueOS-2017-06-23-x64.